Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-14 von insgesamt 14.

Freitag, 5. Februar 2010, 16:41

Forenbeitrag von: »tomolewis«

MRT 35HD-QUAD-NAS Quadnas Unbrick Help

My Nas has failed again, this time it seems there is some kind of short on the board. I hope MRT can help me.

Freitag, 8. Januar 2010, 12:43

Big thanks to HWguru who helped me get my Quadnas back working again.

Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2010, 14:52

If my unbricking fails then i will look and try to recover this way Seems like they rush to market with all there products My Jtag has been shipped already i paid extra for special delivery so it should be here tomorrow........ weather permitting. I added you on MSN

Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2010, 13:34

Sounds very promising i will order my jtag today So even though my system was supposed to be raid-5 it will still read in a linux system...... 1 hard drive at a time? If this works i hope it will help others........ mrt where no help at all...... they wouldnt even give me UK dealers names becuase they said they would only help people who bought the unit from them They then sent me a link to buy a new unit from amazon what was £60 more expensive than i paid for mine...... also from amazon P.S. do...

Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2010, 13:03

I will check the GND in a moment, The thing is that the place you said is HK based? it can take upto 14 days to get here The place i listed is UK based so only a couple of days hopefully. Is there also some resistors or something i need to short out to enable the JTAG? Many thanks....... fingers crossed my data is not losted

Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2010, 11:29

I remembered to bring in my DVM today and tested, the second port i have marked it on the picture and pin 1 with 1 dot and pin 2 with 2 dots are both 3.2 volts. http://www.flickr.com/photos/tomolewis/4…57623143825048/ Will this Jtag be suitable for the reflashing? http://www.coolcomponents.co.uk/catalog/…?products_id=57 Many thanks -Tom

Dienstag, 5. Januar 2010, 12:26

I have uploaded the pictures to flickr here http://www.flickr.com/photos/tomolewis/s…57623143825048/ thanks

Montag, 4. Januar 2010, 14:03

Thanks HWguru, I have just bought a JTAG adaptor from digitalvillage-de hopefully it will come soon. I have the CA-42 nokia cable USB serial Adaptor, it worked previously when i have the dual-nas. I will post pics of the board shortly. thanks

Samstag, 2. Januar 2010, 18:32

I am back at work on monday where the nas is so i will take some pictures and post then, Fingers crossed we can get it running again. What JTAG do i need so i can buy one ready? I guess ebay is best for price and easiest for me to buy from? Thanks

Donnerstag, 31. Dezember 2009, 15:41

I have a Quadnas that lost connection or something during a firmware upgrade........ Now it just says booting. I have tried to find it on the network i have tried the RS232 port inside but nothing? Is my only option JTAG? where do i solder the ports onto etc? thanks -Tom

Freitag, 2. Januar 2009, 16:57

How to get TWONKY Media installed on my SOHO NAS using Tinky?

Its not possible to mount the dual-nas directly from the xbox360.

Freitag, 2. Januar 2009, 11:31

How to get TWONKY Media installed on my SOHO NAS using Tinky?

Mediatomb does not support xbox360 yet And the twonkymedia-install is down

Dienstag, 30. Dezember 2008, 10:00

Medtiatomb wont run at boot

I have now........... still doesn't run...........It doesn't matter now becuase i see that MediaTomb doesnt support the 360 the twonky ipkg is down also

Montag, 29. Dezember 2008, 14:14

Medtiatomb wont run at boot

Hi all, Got tinky installed on my dualnas (sata) all is running well got a poor mans raid going too. I've installed mediatomb and after a little bit of messaging about its working......... but it wont start on boot up. if i run mediatomb -c /etc/mediatomb.xml it works a treat mediatomb -d -c /etc/mediatomb.xml doesnt seem to work. I.E. im checking by using the web gui. thanks