Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Dienstag, 22. November 2011, 18:47

Forenbeitrag von: »dredz750«

Unbricking with usb2serial weird chars

Oh...so you mean that Vcc power from USB is not ok, and I have to take it from JTAG Vcc pin on NAS? I thought it was an input pin. ..

Dienstag, 22. November 2011, 17:20

Hello there again. I cutted all and restarted from scratch. After following the board paths (hard work, they're really small and I'm not an "eagle eye"). I connected GND and TX/RX correctly. Now can read all correctly with GND + RX (TX on NAS), weird chars disappeared (was a GND issue as you figured out). But cannot send. If I plug the TX pin (RX on nas) it doesnt work anymore, and cannot even read. Tried may times to follow the paths and looks it's the correct pin. Is it correct that between GN...

Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2011, 17:28

Sorry i meant the serial programming with icsp strips on board. In facts i'm trying to connect with a terminal. Tested the gnd pin and it's connected to the gnd cable ending. So only the cage is isolated.

Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2011, 16:57

Hello, thank you for welcome Just tested all the 9 wires coming out of the original cable end (the side where i cutted the Siemens proprietary plug). Well, didnt find any cable that is directly connected to the usb side ground (metal external part of the plug). Maybe this Siemens cellphone cable worked on that cellphone without ground?!? This sounds a little weird to me. Anyway ground is ground so I'll try a bypass connecting directly from usb plug to jtag endings. Will update you as soon as I'l...

Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2011, 15:38

Hi all i'm trying to unbrick my GIGANAS with a self build usb to ttl cable, made cutting a Samsung E710 data cable. When i connect with putty terminal shows random chars and ctrl+c doesnt respond. Anyone has a similar problem? what can be the cause? The cable seems to be correctly detected (it's a sandard chinese mobile phone usb2ttl based on PL2303) thank you in advance for support