Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 20.

Montag, 28. Juli 2008, 12:36

Forenbeitrag von: »irootsk«

SOLVED! Installation of PHP and MySql to NAS1000 & 2000 & 2001

Hi OliB if you already have installed webserver from RaidSonic, please unistall it. Do not run 2 webservers in one time. It will cause problems. I hope it will work for you

Sonntag, 27. Juli 2008, 18:59

You don't have to change anything at /sbin/webserver Also you don't need to start webserver with ./thttpd-php Just reboot NAS and server should start automaticaly. BTW - can you post that error message which you received after attempting to start server via ./ command ?

Sonntag, 27. Juli 2008, 16:11

Did you follow all steps from my post? I didn't change anything else, only what is written above. Ta acces NAS GUI i use port 8080 and for webserver 80. As i have seen your NAS is running on Tinky. But i don't know that firmware so i am not sure if you can change some config file there. Brano

Sonntag, 27. Juli 2008, 08:31

NAS2000 als Chat Server ?

Check this out : http://www.phpfreechat.net/ or http://phpopenchat.org/

Samstag, 26. Juli 2008, 18:39

Hi guys. I finally managed to install php on NAS. So here is simple HowTo Download thttpd-php from here Copy thttpd-php.tgz to /mnt/IDE1/public/applications/new_software and reboot NAS. Now go to /mnt/IDE1/public/applications/thttpd-php/etc and edit thttpd.conf and replace there : phppat=php/** to phppat=** Save and again reboot NAS Create new file called index.php Add this code to the index.php <html> <head> <title>testing php</title> </head> <body> <?php phpinfo(); ?> </body> </html> and save ...

Freitag, 11. Juli 2008, 22:09

solved: Secure SSH access from the Internet to the NAS

Hi all, i've got another issue to solve. I found one step-by-step guide hot to do it, but it seem to be for higher versions of NAS than is mine. Here is the link - http://www.nas-2000.org/mwiki/index.php?…rnet_to_the_NAS Folowing all steps it will point you to step Zitat Add the next to lines to /system/overlay/rc.d/S40Dropbear.sh # restart the inetd-deamon killall inetd && inetd But at my system, there is no directory "overlay" at /system So how can i do it with my system? - see signature

Mittwoch, 9. Juli 2008, 20:59

Connection problem with IB-NAS1000

As HWguru already know, we managed to run SHH but still no FTP. The solution was simple. My fault - of course Few days ago i was trying to get better connection for skype, so i setup Port range forwarding for Skype on ports 0 to 65000. And than i forgot to remove it. So all SSH atempts was routed to my notebook. Now SSH fork fine, but there is still problem with FTP. Port forwarding is now set up correctly. All firewalls are off. I can establish connection from LAN but not from internet. Any ide...

Mittwoch, 9. Juli 2008, 08:59

It was working normaly, i could access it from internet without any trouble. but one week ago it's changed. I am ubable to connect to system from internet. Only Web interface is accessible. Network configuration is: Cable modem(without firewall) =>wirelles router (Linksys wrt54gl - firewall is off) with 4port LAN swich => NAS NAS is open to internet in DMZ. I've got also set up portforwarding. Config is same as it was before, when everything worked ok. I'll try wireshark later, need to get some ...

Dienstag, 8. Juli 2008, 23:49

Hi guys, i am having another troble with my system. I am unable to connect to my system from internet via FTP and SSH. From LAN is everything work normal. If i want to connect via SSH i'll receive error message:"Server unexpectedly closed network connectiion." Connection via FTP is similiar :"Connect call failed." Firewall is down. Port forwarding is set up correctly. I can connect to my router via ssh(with different port number), so i thing problem must be somewhere on my NAS. Only accessible p...

Samstag, 21. Juni 2008, 00:31

Restart of whole NAS1000 over SSH

That's realy strange. Now i tried to reboot whole system only with command "reboot" and it worked ok. Few minutes ago it wont work. I've got IcyBox NAS1000 revision B, FW 2.3.2.IB.2.RS.1

Samstag, 21. Juni 2008, 00:12

so i tried all 3 ways how to reboot system. none of them worked. after i typed in command and pressed Enter, i was disconnected but NAS wont boot up. i had to press PowerON/OFF button (orange LED was still on), wait until system is down and than press power button again. hmm, that's not very handy if you're away from home for longer period

Freitag, 20. Juni 2008, 13:43

it doesn't help. i had to restart system manualy.

Donnerstag, 19. Juni 2008, 15:02

Is there any wat to reboot whole system over SSH ? I couldn't access the web interface. But i can log in to FTP. When i try to connect to my NAS, i receive errors: FATAL: The crucial daemon was not found FATAL: Please make sure it is running properply I couldnt restar system manualy because i am not at home. Thank you guys PS: i found only how to restart FTP server.

Dienstag, 10. Juni 2008, 13:33

Editing proftpd.conf

Thanks for help. It works well.

Dienstag, 10. Juni 2008, 07:50

Editing proftpd.conf

Hi guys i am trying to find out, why everytime i reboot my IB NAS1000 i lose all setting which i made in proftpd.conf file. i use WinSock to edit it. i saved everything and also made copy of that file. after rebooting of NAS, proftpd.conf is again as it was before editing. i haven't any files or application like do_it at /public/applications/new_software. so i really don't know where is problem. thanks Brano

Dienstag, 3. Juni 2008, 11:42

NAS1000 & WakeOnLan

I tried to turn OFF server remotely again. Server was OFF but NAS LED was still ON. Only after i pressed the power buton, NAS LED start flashing and after few seconds turned OFF completly. Only power indicator was still ON. So are you sure, your NAS1000 is completly down after you turn OFF server remotely? Which firmware do you use? Now I've got FW2.3.2.IB.2.RS.1

Dienstag, 3. Juni 2008, 00:06

NAS1000 & WakeOnLan

Anyway thanks for info. I've got one week off from work so i can play with it. Hopefuly the power swich will work.

Montag, 2. Juni 2008, 23:36

NAS1000 & WakeOnLan

Hm, but why was yellow LED (NAS) still lighting if power was down?

Montag, 2. Juni 2008, 23:19

NAS1000 & WakeOnLan

Thank you Guru for quick response and for link. That looks realy simple. It's shame that RaidSonic din't do NAS with WoL. Ok, if there is power cut, than CPU is without power. But what if you remotely swich off the server? Can you start server again? I tried that with my router, but i wont work.

Montag, 2. Juni 2008, 22:39

NAS1000 & WakeOnLan

Hi guys. Few days ago i bought new NAS1000. but i found out that there is missing WakeOnLAN function. So if we have power outage, after electricity is again ok, NAS wouldn't start. You have to pres button. So i am at work, i am not able to start server on NAS. Is there any way how to enable WOL? I've got a router Linksys WRT54G with DD-WRT firmware and there is an option to manualy wake up some devices. You need MAC, IP and port number. So do you have any ideas? Thank you Brano