Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Donnerstag, 20. Januar 2011, 00:18

Forenbeitrag von: »Carl10r«

35HD-DUAL-NAS - D5TD Component Identification

Hi HWguru, Do you happen to know what the specification on the transistor may be? I've searched that code and got no results. I've found lots of 6pin Mosfet Transistors on Farnell but have know Idea which may be compatable. Thx Again Carl

Mittwoch, 19. Januar 2011, 00:12

[attach]260[/attach] Hi HWguru, Taken a awhile to get photo small enough off my phone to post it so here it is. Thanks Carl

Dienstag, 18. Januar 2011, 00:22

Hi All, Got a blown component and a 35Dual nas (sata) board. There are several on the board and one is burnt out. Although unit seems to be functioning ok I'm trying to locate and replace it. A schematic would be handy if available, I've searched everywhere and can't find any information. The part is not hard to miss it has 6 pins and number is D5TD and 1c. Any info would be appreciated Thx Carl

Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2010, 11:17

35HD Dual Nas sata Firmware problems

Thanks for the welcome and links HWguru, I'll try again as soon as I get chance, just one question, could the memory addresses in the wiki above be incorrect for different revisions of the box? Just a thought as as bootloader reports everything ok when installing the three seperate files....until i try to restart using option 1 or rebooting nas Thanks again Carl

Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2010, 04:40

35HD Dual Nas sata Firmware problems

Hi all, After much reading and trial and error I've finally managed to unbrick my nas drive using the jtag method. The only problem now is re-installing the firmware (I've only got rev G5S504020033B36) I've followed the instructions here http://mrt.nas-central.org/index.php/The…nbricking_guide several times, and although telnet says everything worked fine when i press 1 to start kernel its says not found!!!! If i reboot the box i end up having to resort to Jtag again. Could this be a problem wit...