Montag, 22. Oktober 2018, 06:42 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Sonntag, 20. März 2011, 11:10

Forenbeitrag von: »Giorgio70«

Planex MZK-NAS01SG no more working after FW update, still live in telnet ethernet connection (recovery?)

AQUAR, sorry for my delay to follow Your kind suggestions, but still not working after many tries and retries...in any case, Thanks a lot ! Several months ago Planex support told me that there is no way to recover NAS by the prompt line command....I might to believe them... Now I'm playing with a Synology DS110j and I left the Planex recovery just to see if I will win the game against this device...I wouldn't to open the box for HW unbricking... Thanks and my best regards.

Freitag, 11. Februar 2011, 10:30

Forenbeitrag von: »Giorgio70«

Planex MZK-NAS01SG no more working after FW update, still live in telnet ethernet connection (recovery?)

Hello to everybody. I'm in trouble with my Planex (PCi) MZK-NAS01SG. I did the FW update to the latest 1.4.2 from the Planex WebGUI, it seemed to finish fine...but after rebooting the device, no more WebGUI was available for viewing NAS and also to manage it, for example to reflash again firmware (bricked??). Now, I'm able to connect the NAS in ethernet (its IP is now 192.168.1.254), and the ping response is Ok. I can start a telnet session from windows (Win7 x64) telnet 192.168.1.254 at port 11...