Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

Mittwoch, 14. September 2011, 15:33

Forenbeitrag von: »yancho«

Disk Not Found, Please Insert Disk. Error

Hi Snoopy, Thanks for your tips. Again apologies for the mistake I don't think either that I bricked it - and any settings on the NAS are kept between power changes etc. It seems that the power is acting, - could it be its not providing enough power for the disk to be switched on? Fan powers when I hit the "Action" button.

Mittwoch, 14. September 2011, 13:05

will try that .. i dont think the disk per se is screwed - will check it but

Mittwoch, 14. September 2011, 12:45

When I went on the linux machine, I found it to be in standby mode, and now the disk disappeared. I tried to restart the USB functionality and dmesg | tail shows: [206287.696069] usb 1-3: reset high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 16 [206296.868075] usb 1-3: device descriptor read/64, error -32 [206306.040068] usb 1-3: device descriptor read/64, error -32 [206306.256058] usb 1-3: reset high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 16 [206311.664072] usb 1-3: device not accepting a...

Mittwoch, 14. September 2011, 12:27

hddapp is 170gb. I am seeing it as too big no? the firmware is just 8mb - so I guess 1GB is more than enough? running e2fsk

Mittwoch, 14. September 2011, 12:10

Good news: In USB mode on an Ubuntu: I found two partitions : one has hddapp / lost+found / usr folder and the second partition my shared partitions. Do you suggest I use gparted and repartition the disk? Any ideas please? Thanks

Montag, 12. September 2011, 13:53

I am terribly sorry about raidmax / raidsonic!! It's just that at the moment I was also seeing a case from the guys too, and by mistake I mixed the names! Again apologies!! Will keep you updated how it performs with the linux system. What I am seeing as strange with the PSU is that it failed just after new firmware! Just before the firmware upgrade, I did a backup of all the data, might be it was the reason of the PSU fail? Thanks for your help!

Montag, 12. September 2011, 13:01

Hi Snoopy, I am afraid I can't understand what you mean by the bla-bla-max.com spam?! My problem is that after flashing this firmware, my disk, is not showing in the NAS. It says "Disk not found. Please insert disk, error". Even worst, I cannot get this NAS to be visible to two computers running Windows 7. I am trying to get hold of a Linux box so I can see if it shows with the list of hardware. I am afraid I cannot post more details at this stage, anything else you suggest I check? Thanks

Sonntag, 11. September 2011, 08:18

http://www.raidsonic.de/en/driver.php?se…r=2000&x=9&y=12 there you go

Samstag, 10. September 2011, 09:39

Yeah I flashed the new firmware to kind of start from scratch, thus getting rid of all the settings and making sure it is the newest. Can you please elaborate on "There is no firmware at raidmax?"

Freitag, 9. September 2011, 16:15

Hi Guys, My NAS is: Hardware Name IB-NAS 1000 or IB-NAS 2000 based Platform Firmware Version 2.3.2.IB.2.RS.1 Hardware Version Rev. B Product Vendor ICY BOX IP Address 10.0.0.200 I haven't used my NAS for ages. It has been plugged in for years however. Yesterday I decided to start working on it again, and took a backup of all the files I had on my hard disk, and then decided to flash a newer firmware - The firmware is the firmware from raidmax.de The problem is that once it came back up, the Hard...