Montag, 20. November 2017, 01:24 UTC+1

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: NAS Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 10. Juni 2009, 21:37

RapidNAS Development : A NAS Download Manager That Dosnt Suck

Being a tech site I'm sure everyone here has heard of these wonderful devices called NAS's that allow you to not only store your files but stream them all around the house to every computer and media streamer within range .

Due to their low power consumption and noise output NAS devices are usually on 24/7 ... Plugged into the router ... Making them ideal for use as download servers and thats where RapidNAS comes in . Scripts like RapidLeach require a fully functional webserver to be installed on the NAS (Along with the web server used to serve the admin panel) Which is not ideal on a 300-500 MHZ ARM processor .

RapidNAS is different because it serves as a front end for the built in CLI applications on your NAS that runs in windows . Its a desktop application that will provide the same functionality that you would get from a download manager like Getright . So it will provide live monitoring of the download speed, completed files etc .

So with that said here a quick FAQ

Zitat

What are the system requirements ?
A NAS , A directory and the CLI applications Screen and WGET

Will this work without a Rapidshare Premium account
Absolutely not im afraid you need a Premium account and Direct downloads enabled in the premium settings

What features are present in the Alpha
Just basic link filtering starting downloads , The next release will feature link checking and download monitoring .

Couldn't this be used to steal my rapidshare account
Just like every rapidshare downloader yes, If your worried about that i suggest you use a firewall to block RapidNAS from accessing the Internet . This application only access's the local intranet .

How do i setup RapidNAS ?
The file Settings.txt has to be setup with the settings relevant to your NAS.

Can this be used for megashares or megaupload
Possibly as long as your host supports direct downloads try entering your username and password .

Anyway here is the download, Enjoy

http://rapidshare.com/files/245305316/RapidNAS1.rar

General tips for this alpha release
  • The downloads directory must be mounted as z:\Downloads in this release
  • You can check the download progress with screen -r rapidnas
  • More links can be added by editing download.txt
  • There is no exception handling in this build , If you get one check the settings
  • Its a .Net 2 application

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »HTCShiftGuy« (16. Juni 2009, 22:20)

snoopy

NAS2000-Team

Donnerstag, 11. Juni 2009, 08:19

Hi HTCShiftGuy,

nice project! :thumbup:

I am sure you had a look on that libncursesw.so.5 file? Its a symlink to /lib/libncursesw.so.5.5. That file must exist. The symlink is because in that way you can switch easy between the subversions of libncursesw. Maybe there is a conflict.

Be sure the file exists and transfered binary (not asci).

I found a threat describing a similar problem like you have with your mrt. Maybe its worth to get an eye on that:

http://www.mail-archive.com/.../msg06478.html

Greetz.
Snoopy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Der Mensch ist das wichtigste und kostbarste Peripheriegerät einer Computeranlage.

myStuff: NAS2001+4220(1000Gb-ext3)+Dlink524+KabelD. (120 Mbit)

HWguru

NAS2000-Team

Donnerstag, 11. Juni 2009, 11:08

Hi,
for the Raisdonic NAS there is an optware package.
With some small modification this should run at the MRTs. There you get screen and a lot of commands and nice tools.

HWguru
Leute ohne Laster haben oft wenige Tugenden...
NAS2000 2.3.2.IB.2.RS.1+Lüfterabschaltung+SSH+do_it+zusätzliche commandline tools+changed root password
1. suchen - lesen - Google - lesen - 1. Fragen gehören ins Forum, dann profitieren alle davon!

Freitag, 12. Juni 2009, 00:45

Yeah ive heard about optware but that seems to be entirely dependent on the IPKG system which is a complete no-go on most nas devices and the mrt quad nas . snoopy was right there seem to be empty files with the correct file name so im going to have a shot at manually renaming and coping all the files in all the dependencies .

HWguru

NAS2000-Team

Freitag, 12. Juni 2009, 02:25

Hi,
I don't belive that optware is a no-go.
On NAS1000/2000/4220 it is working and the firmware is the same basis as the MRT's one.
I am sure it should work.
Let's visit at the chat and have a try together.

HWguru
Leute ohne Laster haben oft wenige Tugenden...
NAS2000 2.3.2.IB.2.RS.1+Lüfterabschaltung+SSH+do_it+zusätzliche commandline tools+changed root password
1. suchen - lesen - Google - lesen - 1. Fragen gehören ins Forum, dann profitieren alle davon!

Freitag, 12. Juni 2009, 03:23

sure ill be online tomorow at 1200 gmt

Freitag, 12. Juni 2009, 20:12

Ok thanks to hwguru i have screen working on my nas expect a fully functional version on sunday and a unpolished but functional version tonight :coolb:

Dienstag, 16. Juni 2009, 21:16

importing settings from txt took way longer than expected but its here see first post for info