Mittwoch, 22. November 2017, 06:23 UTC+1

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: NAS Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dienstag, 18. Januar 2011, 00:22

35HD-DUAL-NAS - D5TD Component Identification

Hi All,

Got a blown component and a 35Dual nas (sata) board. There are several on the board and one is burnt out. Although unit seems to be functioning ok I'm trying to locate and replace it.

A schematic would be handy if available, I've searched everywhere and can't find any information.

The part is not hard to miss it has 6 pins and number is D5TD and 1c.

Any info would be appreciated

Thx
Carl

HWguru

NAS2000-Team

Dienstag, 18. Januar 2011, 07:16

Hello Carl,
there is no schematic available.

But I know a lot of the components on the board.
Provide us a photo of the blown component and the parts surrounding it.

I have a dead mainboard here and looked at the component marking.
There are D5TD parts on my board, too. These are MOSFET transistors.
They seem to switch the power supplied to the disks.

Regards,
HWguru

P.S. I extended the thread title and removed some of the man blank lines in the post
Leute ohne Laster haben oft wenige Tugenden...
NAS2000 2.3.2.IB.2.RS.1+Lüfterabschaltung+SSH+do_it+zusätzliche commandline tools+changed root password
1. suchen - lesen - Google - lesen - 1. Fragen gehören ins Forum, dann profitieren alle davon!

Mittwoch, 19. Januar 2011, 00:12

[attach]260[/attach]

Hi HWguru,

Taken a awhile to get photo small enough off my phone to post it so here it is.

Thanks

Carl

Donnerstag, 20. Januar 2011, 00:18

Hi HWguru,

Do you happen to know what the specification on the transistor may be? I've searched that code and got no results. I've found lots of 6pin Mosfet Transistors on Farnell but have know Idea which may be compatable.

Thx Again

Carl

HWguru

NAS2000-Team

Donnerstag, 20. Januar 2011, 09:30

Hi,
I tried to find some specification on the Internet, too - nothing...

There is one Fet for each disk and 5V and 12V Power supply.
On my board I made a simple test and connected a resistor instead of the disk.
Then I measured how much the voltage drops at the transistor.

Quellcode

Voltage       = 12.05 V
Load resistor = 11 Ohm
--> Current   = 1.1 A
Voltage Drop  = 40 mV

Result R=U/I  = 36.5 mOhm

So this part [attach]261[/attach] is a P-Channel Mosfet with a typical Rdson of about 40mOhm

Any P-Ch Mosfet with this package (SOT23-6), a similar Rdson, max. Vds and Vgs of 20V or more could be used.

A part matching would be the Toshiba TPC6108

For a temporary repair you could remove the blown one and connect the two 12V (yellow) wires of the hdd power cables.
Or you short the S-D solder pads.

Regards,
HWguru
Leute ohne Laster haben oft wenige Tugenden...
NAS2000 2.3.2.IB.2.RS.1+Lüfterabschaltung+SSH+do_it+zusätzliche commandline tools+changed root password
1. suchen - lesen - Google - lesen - 1. Fragen gehören ins Forum, dann profitieren alle davon!