Freitag, 24. November 2017, 10:14 UTC+1

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: NAS Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Samstag, 30. April 2011, 21:40

Wizplat NAS-20 - SL3516 - serial port broken?

Hello!

I have NAS-20 with Storlink SL3516 memory flash S29GL128N90 network chip 88E1111-RCJ1. It's Wizplat 2 HDD system.
I downloaded and flashed by JTAG Redboot file from http://opengemini.free.fr/wiki/doku.php?id=redboot Redboot_cs351x_planex_109a.bin
I use NAS_FlashTool with LPT JTAG on resistors.
Redboot_cs351x_planex_109a.bin is starting but information from Serial port is not avaible. Maybe Serial port it's broken...
When I run TFTPD Server and put Image file from site or from http://downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/trunk/gemini/ I haven't access to NAS in browser.
My settings for Redboot_cs351x_planex_109a.bin is: Host ip 192.168.1.3, filename is zrescue
How I can unbreak NAS?

With best regards,
Vitalij

HWguru

NAS2000-Team

Sonntag, 1. Mai 2011, 10:30

Hi Vitalij and welcome!

1. try to verify your serial console - has it been working before? connection ok? adapter ok?
2. there is the possibility to program the complete flash with flash_tool. It is slow but it is a workaround.
3. somewhere I read about a modified redboot having some rescue mechanism that tries to load the files through network

Regards,
HWguru
Leute ohne Laster haben oft wenige Tugenden...
NAS2000 2.3.2.IB.2.RS.1+Lüfterabschaltung+SSH+do_it+zusätzliche commandline tools+changed root password
1. suchen - lesen - Google - lesen - 1. Fragen gehören ins Forum, dann profitieren alle davon!

Dienstag, 3. Mai 2011, 13:25

Hi HWguru!

> 1. try to verify your serial console - has it been working before? connection ok? adapter ok?
my adapter based on pl2303 and work well with other devices but with NAS it doesn't work. How I can find point under CPU for direct connect?

> 2. there is the possibility to program the complete flash with flash_tool. It is slow but it is a workaround.

Have you complete flash for my device? Send me please or give link.
I try full flash (8Mb) program by JTAG but it always finished with errors like "try flash more when times... error". JTAG based on 74HC244.

> 3. somewhere I read about a modified redboot having some rescue mechanism that tries to load the files through network
I try it but maybe I haven't right Image or redboot. Have you complete flash for this model?
With best regards!

HWguru

NAS2000-Team

Mittwoch, 4. Mai 2011, 09:08

Hi,
sorry, I don't have a complete flash image for you.

Is there no picture showing your board and the serial connector?

Maybe there is a user who can create an image. At our wiki there is an article describing how the parts of the flash can be read.
Then you have to put the parts together with some hex editor or other appropriate tool. Imageinfo will not be included.

Most of the problems with JTAG adapter and LPT connection result from weak GND connections.
If you use a extension cable between adapter an PC you have to use more than one GND wire.
The best is if you connect all GND pins on the 25 pin connector.

HWguru

P.S. I extended the thread title
NAS2000 2.3.2.IB.2.RS.1+Lüfterabschaltung+SSH+do_it+zusätzliche commandline tools+changed root password
1. suchen - lesen - Google - lesen - 1. Fragen gehören ins Forum, dann profitieren alle davon!

Mittwoch, 4. Mai 2011, 23:53

It's my NAS

[attach]267[/attach][attach]269[/attach]

HWguru

NAS2000-Team

Donnerstag, 5. Mai 2011, 07:34

... ah, this board looks different to the others I have seen up to now.

Freitag, 6. Mai 2011, 16:29

... ah, this board looks different to the others I have seen up to now.
It doesn't matter. HWguru, do you know aboult sl3316 and conn J3, M1. What about sl3516, is it same?

HWguru

NAS2000-Team

Freitag, 6. Mai 2011, 16:43

Hi,
what do you mean with J3 M1?

SL3516 and SL3316 are completely different.
SL3516 is the "big brother" of 3316 - faster, more pins ...

HWguru

Sonntag, 12. Juni 2011, 20:23

Wich of model more closer to this device. I trying to paste together firmware from parts of MTD. Is it more easy way? About pins I mean that cpus of sl line has marking conn wich use for terminal. On 3316 it's J3 and M1 but wich are on 3516?