Freitag, 24. November 2017, 10:08 UTC+1

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: NAS Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2008, 23:28

[solved] NAS-1000 MAC Changing (tinky related)

Hello,

Sorry if this post is in the wrong place but I do not understand german and hence can't work out where it is meant to go.

I own two NAS-1000B units and upgraded them to the 2.3.2-mu-02.2 release from whatever Raidsonic had on them before.

However option 6 on the bootloader to change the MAC does not work, it just says 'entry num a7457df2' and jumps you back to the menu.

However I noticed a post on the mailing list from a guy who had remade the VCTL so the MAC address could be changed and had attached his VCTL - I can't get this attachment as freelists don't store them. Is this VCTL unique to hard code a MAC change or does it fix option 6?

This is what I saw on the mailing list...

http://www.freelists.org/archives/nas-20…7/msg00035.html

If anyone has ideas please let me know... I think I just killed one of these boxes just trying to flash it with the full image once again, it didn't come back after 30mins :(
Thanx

Steven Maddox

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cyorxamp« (8. Mai 2008, 23:30)

HWguru

NAS2000-Team

Freitag, 9. Mai 2008, 00:03

RE: NAS-1000 MAC Changing

Hello,
the place for your question is easy - I would have put it to the English Corner
We will move it...

Always be careful not to destroy the bootloader!

I have just tried to replace the VCTL.dat only. It seems to work perfectly.
I have attached the file of the Raidsonic firmware 2.3.2.IB.2.RS.1 with the MAC 00:14:d7:00:00:00 here for download.
You could modify the address with a hex editor before using it or use Option 6 "Setting MAC address" from within the Boot Menu.

Don' forget to unzip it!

How to get access to the bootloader without having a serial cable can be found here: arping trick or IcyBox_Flashstart.exe

If you want to change back to the Raidsonic Firmware 2.3.2.IB.2.RS.1 you only need to replace application and ramdisk that may be downloaded here.

Regards,
HWguru
»HWguru« hat folgende Datei angehängt:
  • VCTL.zip (348 Byte - 30 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 2. November 2011, 02:06)
Leute ohne Laster haben oft wenige Tugenden...
NAS2000 2.3.2.IB.2.RS.1+Lüfterabschaltung+SSH+do_it+zusätzliche commandline tools+changed root password
1. suchen - lesen - Google - lesen - 1. Fragen gehören ins Forum, dann profitieren alle davon!