Montag, 20. November 2017, 23:56 UTC+1

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: NAS Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Sonntag, 21. September 2008, 10:09

Twonky installation

I have a problem that Twonky does not see all my artists, however changing the menus to ipod type gives me 544 artists, other menus including custom only give 244 artists, i have 2558 artists in total, the albums are all there. Anybody had the same problem? 4.4.4 worked. i am on version 4.4.6

Now the kicker, i emailed Twonky to let them know and they said that THEY DO NOT NOW SUPPORT SELF INSTALLED NAS. Wish i had known this before paying for a license. OUCH! They do not even answer my emails after the first one, so they are not very customer friendly.

You may want to pass this on to others, however Twonky is good, So does anybody have other recommendations?

HWguru

NAS2000-Team

Sonntag, 21. September 2008, 11:01

WOW that is really customer unfriendly.

For me it sounds like a Twonky problem if it has been working in a former release.
Is it stated anywhere which platforms are being supported?

Hey, you have paid for a license...

P.S. did you try to find an answer at the Twonky Forum?

HWguru
Leute ohne Laster haben oft wenige Tugenden...
NAS2000 2.3.2.IB.2.RS.1+Lüfterabschaltung+SSH+do_it+zusätzliche commandline tools+changed root password
1. suchen - lesen - Google - lesen - 1. Fragen gehören ins Forum, dann profitieren alle davon!

snoopy

NAS2000-Team

Sonntag, 21. September 2008, 22:07

Hi!

Its a known Problem. Twonky is scanning only files that are playable. Playable are all files a codec is implemented in...

Well, you now have 3 options,

first: update your licensed version and get the latest codecs... or

second: download the latest version from raidsonic (service...drivers), delete the existing one and install that instead. (do not license that ´cause its not neccessary - it will run over testing period)

third: update the codecs only in the Twonky-Media directory on NAS

Whatever you´ll do... please post your results.

PS. To rescan you media restart NAS by Hardwarebutton (after 30 seconds downtime).

May that be useful :)

Snoopy

(I´am a little bit surprised ´bout the quite unfriendly behaviour that Twonky-sup. was ... :thumbdown: from me!)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Der Mensch ist das wichtigste und kostbarste Peripheriegerät einer Computeranlage.

myStuff: NAS2001+4220(1000Gb-ext3)+Dlink524+KabelD. (120 Mbit)