Freitag, 15. Dezember 2017, 15:07 UTC+1

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: NAS Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Donnerstag, 12. März 2009, 08:40

Yet another person who bricked his SOHO NAS...needs translation

Hello Gurus,

I bricked my Smartdisk SOHO NAS. It's not possible to reach it via telnet and I guess I have to unbrick it with the JTAG solution. I found this lovely thread, but the problem is that my german is really bad. Is it possible for someone to translate this information to English? (Swedish is also ok ;-) )

NAS_Flashtool Step by Step Anleitung - updated 8.11.2008

(I saw that HW Guru is based in Austria. My NAS is currently also in Austria, so if you want to make some money and unbrick my device, just send me a private message and we can work something out)

HWguru

NAS2000-Team

Donnerstag, 12. März 2009, 09:49

Hi friends,
there would have been an English Howto at the Wiki ;(
And there is the unbricking guide!

At this thread you find some history how we managed the sohonas unbricking.

P.S the Forum is mainly German but the Wiki is English only and the "Anleitung" is more ore less a German translation...

HWguru
Leute ohne Laster haben oft wenige Tugenden...
NAS2000 2.3.2.IB.2.RS.1+Lüfterabschaltung+SSH+do_it+zusätzliche commandline tools+changed root password
1. suchen - lesen - Google - lesen - 1. Fragen gehören ins Forum, dann profitieren alle davon!

Donnerstag, 12. März 2009, 13:40

Thank you. I must say I scratch my head a little bit... This is to hard for me.

Are you sure you don't want to fix my NAS? I'm happy to pay to get the job done. :-)

Blue Skies from Zell am See,
/David

HWguru

NAS2000-Team

Donnerstag, 12. März 2009, 21:53

Hi David,
are you sure that the bootloader is not working any more?
Have you tried accessing it as described here?

hHWguru
NAS2000 2.3.2.IB.2.RS.1+Lüfterabschaltung+SSH+do_it+zusätzliche commandline tools+changed root password
1. suchen - lesen - Google - lesen - 1. Fragen gehören ins Forum, dann profitieren alle davon!

Freitag, 13. März 2009, 09:32

Greetings HWguru!
At me it has turned out badly with an insertion as at Scisci (NAS HDD DUAL SATA dead after upgrade). I tried different business but
неполучилось, now only JTAG, but it is heavy to me to understand your language. Draw to me пожайлусто connection between NAS
And LPT on a computer.

P.S. I write in Russian, and then I use the translator.

HWguru

NAS2000-Team

Samstag, 14. März 2009, 15:16

Welcome RIK!
Greetings to Russia :flat:
I am not sure what problem you have. :?: The translation is hard to understand.

Do you want to use JTAG and our Nas_Flashtool? If yes: you need a JTAG adapter.

Here you find how LPT is connected to JTAG
Here is a thread how to build an unbuffered adapter. The schematic shows the connection.

Regards, HWguru

Mittwoch, 18. März 2009, 13:56

Greetings of the Guru!!!Has found at your forum here this reference: ManualUpgradeIB-NAS1000-2000viaRS-232 1.3.pdf It has very much helped me.Thanks for your forum !