Mittwoch, 22. November 2017, 06:36 UTC+1

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: NAS Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

AQUAR

Schüler

Montag, 19. April 2010, 13:14

MVixBox User Group (also open to Planex, Edimax and Digitus users)

The MVixBox Usergroup (MvBUG) was formed March 2010 by just 5 people with a long term interest in developing a better firmware for this NAS device (and its sister devices like the Edimax, Digitus and Planex versions).

We are looking for more people to join our usergroup. So if you are interested in tinkering with firmware or hardware please leave me (AQUAR) a private message and I'll arrange it. You can also contact us via our Yahoo Group "MvBUG".

If you just happen to stumble across our MVixBox corner please note that general topics, like how to set up the functions of this NAS device, are much better asked in the forums for the respective devices, like http://www.mvix.net/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=35 for the MVixBox

Thanks to the NAS2000 team we were privileged in getting an MVixbox sub-forum here. I feel it is a great homebase for our fledgeling Usergroup, simply because this NAS device has a Storlink ARMS microprocessor and many other similarities to the other NAS devices discussed here. Putting it in another way "we can draw on the ready made expertise from the broader NAS Forum members here to help us out".

Our aim is to create some detailed Wikis that deal with things to do in replacing the buggy firmware with something better. Please help if you can.

If you have an Edimax, Planex or Digitus NAS box you are equally welcome to join MvBUG as the hardware platform is identical. The firmwares of each of these devices all have their own strenghts and flaws as perceived by their users and so it may suit some to switch.

Many hands make for light work.

AQUAR

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »AQUAR« (18. Mai 2010, 13:50)

AQUAR

Schüler

Sonntag, 8. Januar 2012, 03:07

MvBUG

Hi all,

MvBUG has been going for more than 2 years, but recently there has been very little interest in maintaining this user group.

Unfortunately, as a result, MvBUG will disband as from 01/02/2012 ;( .

But the MvixBox sub forum here will continue to try and help out people with this hardware :thumbsup: .

I also plan to add a bit more information on using OpenWRT :) .

Aquar