Donnerstag, 23. November 2017, 04:52 UTC+1

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: NAS Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 17. November 2010, 04:00

Translation to German needed

I am looking for a native German speaker that can translate my multi-language website from English to German.
There are about 7-8 A4 pages to be translated and I don't request you to have any certification - just to be native, to have some free time and to be willing to do this. The texts are partially translated, but they need to be reviewed and corrected. Please contact me on PM for details.

I hope you will not consider my posting SPAM (that's why I don't publicly specify which is my website) and answer to my request here or in private.

HWguru

NAS2000-Team

Mittwoch, 17. November 2010, 09:37

Hello addana,
post the the link to your page as text here - like my.page.com.
Then our users can have a look and think about helping you.

Regards,
HWguru
Leute ohne Laster haben oft wenige Tugenden...
NAS2000 2.3.2.IB.2.RS.1+Lüfterabschaltung+SSH+do_it+zusätzliche commandline tools+changed root password
1. suchen - lesen - Google - lesen - 1. Fragen gehören ins Forum, dann profitieren alle davon!

snoopy

NAS2000-Team

Mittwoch, 17. November 2010, 10:54

Hey!

in respect of time needed for that service, is there any kind of clearing intended?

Just an idea to increase motivation of potential translators ;)

Greetz
Snoopy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Der Mensch ist das wichtigste und kostbarste Peripheriegerät einer Computeranlage.

myStuff: NAS2001+4220(1000Gb-ext3)+Dlink524+KabelD. (120 Mbit)

Mittwoch, 17. November 2010, 11:37

Hi, thanks for your interest.
Hello addana, post the the link to your page as text here - like my.page.com.
My website is http://www.lowcostroutes.com/ . There is already a partial German version (that need to be checked/corrected as part of the job).

The texts to be translated/verified are an equivalent of 7-8 pages A4 (with standard font-size 12). They are though to be translated from a translate module directly on the website (online). This way, once the translation is performed for a certain text, it can easily be previewed online, in the destination page, and check that it makes sense. The translation module is located at http://www.lowcostroutes.com/en/user_translate (it requires a simple registration to access it) and then you can see all the texts that need to be translated/reviewed. If you want to give it a try (to see if the job suits you or not), please do so. No text will be published online without my approval, so there's no risk to destroy anything.

The speed of translation depends from a person to another. An average translation speed should be around 1 hour per page.

Edit by HWguru: direct links changed to text

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »addana« (18. November 2010, 12:35)

snoopy

NAS2000-Team

Mittwoch, 24. November 2010, 10:56

As I was informed a translator was found.
Topic seems solved :coffee:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Der Mensch ist das wichtigste und kostbarste Peripheriegerät einer Computeranlage.

myStuff: NAS2001+4220(1000Gb-ext3)+Dlink524+KabelD. (120 Mbit)

Mittwoch, 13. April 2011, 11:38

Thank you for your help and support.
I managed to find a translator for English to German and now the job is done at http://www.678BilligFluege.de , hopefully with a perfect German!

The topic can be closed.

Edit by HWguru: direct link changed to text and :closed: