Samstag, 25. November 2017, 10:29 UTC+1

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: NAS Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Samstag, 19. März 2011, 15:24

big problem MZK-NAS01SG

Hello everyone I'm new to the forum but with a big problem ....
I was doing the update and suddenly 'gone ... now the power ofall'accenzione NAS01SG MZK-power LED blinks continuouslywithout giving me the opportunity to be able to recover so I can notget into the system and make the new 'Updating the help ... I justbought

HWguru

NAS2000-Team

Samstag, 19. März 2011, 18:49

Hello and welcome!

I moved the topic to the right forum ...

There are some sticky threads about unbricking.
They should describe the procedure.

Regards,
HWguru
Leute ohne Laster haben oft wenige Tugenden...
NAS2000 2.3.2.IB.2.RS.1+Lüfterabschaltung+SSH+do_it+zusätzliche commandline tools+changed root password
1. suchen - lesen - Google - lesen - 1. Fragen gehören ins Forum, dann profitieren alle davon!

Samstag, 19. März 2011, 20:39

help

I do not know English and even German ... trasletor use google you would know .... give me the link where I can find the solution .... I would be grateful .....

davide

AQUAR

Schüler

Sonntag, 20. März 2011, 12:54

Hi Rogari,

Sorry to hear you are having problems with your NAS box.

Your problem seems to be similar to the one in this thread Planex MZK-NAS01SG no more working after FW update, still live in telnet ethernet connection (recovery?)

The solution suggested there is to unbrick the device via the onboard serial port.

There is this procedure that sometimes helps with a firmware recovery of an MvixBox (same hardware) viz,

With disks removed, hold both buttons on the front and power on:
KIT scanner on the leds (keep holding the buttons), all lights off (keep
holding) and some lights go on (now release).

This might not work with a Planex but its worth a try.

Aquar

Montag, 21. März 2011, 16:13

ecco qui

Zitat

Good morning everyone,
I was given a MZK-NAS01SG and when I was doing the updateand it '... that the current round ass is?
Well now my nos and 'a handsome white brick unusable ... I list thethings I did:
1 - a nas on hold and press release copy, but nothing happened ...
2 - to shut down nos hdd with quote I hold down the copy buttonand release the turn, but nothing happened ...
3 - to shut down nos hdd without internet I hold down the copybutton and release the turn, but nothing happened ...
2:03 in case the LEDs on the front panel start to flash alternately forabout 3 or 4 seconds and then peng i9n as all the above cases thepower LED starts flashing for hours hours hours hours ... I wasalmost desire to break the wall ... I dream of the night that led ...

I think the only solution is to make a unbricking but in a wonderfulguide made ​​by you can not figure out how to connect the pins on the card as it seems my other daklla to prevent a merger ofGeneral nos know give me a guide for my nas ... I just need to know the order of the pin ... I put pictures of my card so you can better understand ...
Photo 1 - E JP01 'THEN LEFT CONNECTOR TO 4 FEET WITHIMAGE

FOTO2

AIUTATEMI VI PREGO QUESTO FINE SETTIMANA L'HO PASSATO A SCHIZZARE COME UN MATTO....

AQUAR

Schüler

Dienstag, 22. März 2011, 12:27

Hi Giorgio,

Not quite sure what to make of this google translation, but I'll try to answer anyway.

Sorry the push button trick didn't work for you. But make sure you are holding the 2 buttons depressed before, during and after power on to get it to do a firmware reset.

There is a post in this sub-forum Serial port (4 pin connector) and JTAG connector (20 pin) for unbricking that clearly shows the orientation and pinout of the serial ports 4 pin header.

The pin closest to the storlink cpu is the supply rail (VCC), next is the receive pin (RX) then Ground (GND) and last the transmit pin.(TX).

Note that VCC on this NAS is 3.3 volts and therefore must not be directly connected to the PC's supply rail (which is 5.0 volts).

Best thing to do is buy a USB to serial adapter of the type described here that contains an FT232R chip.

Alternatively you can build a simple cable with current limiting resistors to hook up to the PC's serial port.

There is a wiki here on how to that as well.

Aquar

Dienstag, 22. März 2011, 16:20

yesssssssss

First I would like to thank you for your good will.
Now let's see if I understand ..
CREATE A CABLE WITH A JTAG LPT USING THE RED FOR 3.3VOLTS (I HAVE TO TAKE IT FROM NAS) THE YELLOW OR WHITE FOR RXD, TXD ON THE GREEN AND BLACK GND.
THEN I HAVE TO BRIDGE THE PIN 1 AND 17 IN MY NAS ..
JTAG CONNECTOR TO THE NAS
CONNECTING THE PORT LPT JTAG
TURN ON THE NAS
Start NAS_FlashTool and press "JTAG Test"
Press "Write Boot" and select redboot.bin
Continue with restoring telnet method (Dual HDD Nas) or withconsoles method (Both NAS support this)

HWguru

NAS2000-Team

Dienstag, 22. März 2011, 18:22

... no!

JTAG and Serial are two different interfaces.

With Serial you can "talk" to the bootloader - 4Pin connector
You need a 3.3V serial adapter and a terminal emulation program.

With JTAG you can re-program the bootloader in the FLASH - 20Pin connector.
You need a 3.3V JTAG adapter and our flash_tool.

Both interfaces can be accessed with the FT232R adapter but you need different cables and connect to the correct connector.

You only need JTAG if the bootloader has been erased or overwritten.

HWguru
NAS2000 2.3.2.IB.2.RS.1+Lüfterabschaltung+SSH+do_it+zusätzliche commandline tools+changed root password
1. suchen - lesen - Google - lesen - 1. Fragen gehören ins Forum, dann profitieren alle davon!

Dienstag, 22. März 2011, 20:24

ECCOCI

OK ... I'm sorry ....
CONNECTING TO THE TERMINAL 4 PIN PC WITH ME BUT I SEETHE DEVICE SAYS YOU DO NOT HAVE THE DRIVERS (I used aUSB Cable and the printer to understand) BUT THEN BY WHATCAN I WORK PROGRAM ...

THERE 'the possibility of dispatching MY NAS TO YOU, OR WHOFOR YOU

HWguru

NAS2000-Team

Dienstag, 22. März 2011, 20:59

It is difficult if we don't speak the same language :S

On MRT Forum / storlinkdevices (former memoriedigitali) there are a lot of Italian guys.
Maybe they can help you better.

I cannot really help because I do not own such a nas.

Edit: But I think the bootloader is working because in thread #5 you write that a led is blinking.

Zitat

(I used aUSB Cable and the printer ...
printer? What kind of cable are you using for the serial connection?

HWguru